ABOUT THE TRAINERS
Dr Steve Barlow. Steve is a change readiness trainer, coach, university lecturer, and consultant.
Therese Wales. Former HR Director at Procter & Gamble with decades of experience managing organisational change across 3 continents. Therese is an accredited change readiness trainer and consultant.
ABOUT THIS TRAINING
This training presents the latest research on change readiness in organisations and provides practical activities to cement learning, to make it relate it to your workplace, and consider how it applies in case studies. The goal is connect theory in practical ways to real world situations that increase your capacity to lead and manage workplace change.
The training includes 6 sessions delivered over the day, practical activities, a comprehensive workbook with take-away materials, and a follow-up phone call.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
- change managers and leaders
- HR leaders
- OD professionals
- senior and middle managers
This training aims to change the way you look at and understand change within organisations. With a new way of looking at change you will see things you never saw before and have a better understanding of what they mean.
Here’s what you should be able to do as a result of this 1-day training:
- Provide more informed, confident communication about what change resistance is and where to look for its origins within a changing organisation
- Better understand why different people respond to change the way they do
- Know where to look when you encounter resistance
- Communicate the change strengths needed in your employees
- Identify where a person/team is situated in the change process
- Know what you need to do to improve your capacity to lead change
- Make more effective decisions about managing change
- Speak with more confidence and authority about organisational change