ABOUT THE TRAINERS
Steve Barlow holds a PhD in a change readiness and is a trainer, coach, university lecturer, and consultant.
Therese Wales. As a former HR Director at Procter & Gamble, Therese brings a depth of experience managing organisational change across 3 continents. She is an accredited change readiness trainer and consultant.
ABOUT THIS TRAINING
Join us on a journey into change fitness and change readiness and discover:
the external and internal origins of resistance to change
the nature of the change process
the 7 psychological resources that drive individuals to be successful at change
5 steps to become a more effective change leader
- The Change Quadrant® model that explains change resistance and readiness
Get cutting-edge insights into change readiness and change fitness with practical activities to cement learning.
The training aims to expand your thinking about change, why people resist and what you can do to help them become more agile and adaptable. There 6 sessions are delivered over 1 day. This training is delivered online and includes practical activities, a comprehensive workbook, and a follow-up phone call.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
- change managers and leaders
- HR leaders
- OD professionals
- senior and middle managers
This training aims to change the way you look at and understand change within organisations. With a new way of looking at change you will see things you never saw before and have a better understanding of what they mean.
Here’s what you should be able to do as a result of this 1-day training:
- Provide more informed, confident communication about what change resistance is and where to look for its origins within a changing organisation
- Better understand why different people respond to change the way they do
- Know where to look when you encounter resistance
- Communicate the change strengths needed in your employees
- Identify where a person/team is situated in the change process
- Know what you need to do to improve your capacity to lead change
- Make more effective decisions about managing change
- Speak with more confidence and authority about organisational change