How we work
Our initial meeting will be an introduction to build a general understanding of your needs and how we might be able to help you. This meeting is free of change.
People are often referred to us because they experience some problems around organisational change and/or change leadership, but they may not always know why these problems occur. So, if you decide to engage us, we will want to build up an understanding of what lies behind the problems. Some common problems are:
- history of change not working well
- specific change project is underperforming
- general apathy around change
- stakeholders are not engaged and don’t support the change
- stakeholders are resistant to change
- change leaders/managers have low skill level
- general anxiety around change
- a change-toxic culture
Some common causes of these problems are:
- not properly understanding the change process and what is meant to happen
- not correctly understanding what successful change means or requires
- having deficits in change leadership needs
- low levels of change fitness amongst stakeholders
- low levels of organisational change readiness
- not following The Success Pattern when managing change
- failure to embed the key change readiness messages during the change project
Once we have identified the main causes of the problems you experience, we will make some recommendations on how to fix them. If you want, we can help you fix the problems, but we are more interested in helping you learn how to fix them yourself and providing the tools to help you do that.
Click on the button below to learn more.